If you installed a custom ROM and you don’t like it, or it has issues, just download a new ROM and repeat the installation process. Now you are done with some basics to move ahead to download and install the Nokia 5.1 Plus Android 10 stock firmware. Installing a custom ROM can void the warranty on some devices since it involves unlocking the bootloader. Proceed with caution as you can cause temporary/permanent damage to your device if you don’t follow all the steps correctly. All the following Samsung Stock ROM (zip file) contains the original Samsung USB Driver, Odin Flash Tool and the Firmware File. After Downloading the firmware, follow the instruction manual shipped with the firmware to flash or install firmware on mobile.
- The Pixel 3 AWB (Auto White Balance) was created by BSG and Savitar, and uses Pixel 3’s colour calibration info instead of the info from your phone.
- It can easily get you out of dangerous problems with custom ROM by simply restoring the official stock ROM back in your Android device.
- The ROM is very similar to OxygenOS and brings a lot of customizability options to the point that you might feel overwhelmed.
- Just a few simple steps can get you a rooted device within minutes.
To download Gcam 8.7, you can simply click on the download button below. Once the download is complete, you can follow the instructions provided by the app to install and set it up on your phone. With Gcam 8.7, you can take stunning photos and videos with your Android device. It is known for its ability to enhance the brightness, contrast, and color of photos, resulting in images that are more vivid and detailed. There are some Google Camera Mod versions of 8.0, 7.4 or some lower version which can be found from the following download link. Search in the box for the exact version that you are looking for. If it is not found, you can leave a comment below and I will get it for you.
Also, Evolution X has its own customization bar from where you can make any system-level changes. It also comes with the Android gesture navigation system out of the box.
Download the apk here and visit the project’s Github for more information. Shasta or Shasta factor affects the quality of the image, especially in low light. Since this is very dependent on the hardware used by our phone and on personal preferences, it’s not possible to recommend a lib or lib patcher values that work well for everyone. This feature works by constantly taking pictures (frames) in the background. Then when the user takes a picture, it uses some of these old frames to create the final picture. After enabling this, restart GCam and you should see buttons to switch cameras. If your phone has multiple cameras and you don’t know how to use them, I recommend you find a forum thread or group and ask for help there.
- The new version offers several exciting features, including the Astro mode, a transparent user interface, improved night view, motion blur, and an AR photo booth.
- Tasker, for example, can be used to move files between folders/storages.
- GCam APK, the latest version of the app, includes these modes which can be used to take high-quality photos in a variety of lighting conditions download stock firmware.
- If you own a lesser-known device, a stock ROM may be harder to find.
Once you’ve copied the ROM and GApps files to your phone’s internal memory, it’s time to boot into TWRP to flash the files. If you’re not familiar with booting into recovery mode on your phone, we have a guide telling you how to boot into recovery on your phone so you can follow that to boot into TWRP. Once you’re in TWRP, there are a few things you need to do before installing the ROM which we’ll go over in the next step.